Travel Receipt

I was searching for my travel receipt all over at home last night as I thought it was tuck nicely away at home.  To my horror, when I tried searching for it last night, it was no where to be found.  ML was also mobilize to turn the room around searching for some sheets of paper that will turn into huge chunks of money later.  After more than 30minutes of searching, I finally accepted the fact that the receipt may be lost and I may have to discuss with my manager on how to file the claims.  And so, we went to sleep not feeling easy.  This morning when I got to work, I suspect the receipt is here somewhere and so I went through my desk.  There was a pile of junk papers at a corner and to my surprise, the receipts were there.  How the hell did it get there? Beats me.. no one knows… I don’t have any memory at all how it got there… Is it the age thing? What’s going on…  Well… ML said I will “kena” when we get home this evening… for making her turning the room around…. Guess I deserve it…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Prints

The search for Rechargeable Batteries

Gmail - What would you Do?