So Close yet So Far

Inspired by one of the post by someone earlier... not sure who, could not remember... anyway, he/she really wanted the Gmail account, but could not get it and tried the Gmailmachine, and got a very close number. The requirement was 1337, but he got something like 1339 or 1332, very close. So, I was inspired to try, to see if I can get 1336 or 1338. I was aiming for either of this so that I could blog about it.. hehehe.. was not really going for the Gmail accound. And so, after a few clicks, this is what I get...




Aiseh man... didn't get what I want... but this is close enough.. hehehehe... so close and yet so far.. hehehe

Comments

Anonymous said…
CheeV(http://cheev.theuseless.com) sayz:

The person who you were talking about... Is that ME? I got 1339. :P
Kew said…
Ah... I believe so... have you got your google mail already?
Anonymous said…
CheeV(http://cheev.theuseless.com) sayz...

Yeah! I already got it. LcF gave me his Gmail invitation. Anyway, Thanks for your information that day. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Prints

The search for Rechargeable Batteries

Gmail - What would you Do?