Are you OK?

I was walking in with my bag after lunch, out of bad luck, I bum into two of the department top managers on separate occasions. The first was like, Hey!, shouted loudly, and then stares at me... And I was like.. heya!... and move on. Then the second manager has a surprise expression on the face and was like, Hi!... Are you ok? Yea yea!, I exclaim.. Are you really alright? Everything Alright? Yea! Yea!, I replied again, Are you sure? Yes, No Worries, I replied the final time, and I walked away... wow.. what is wrong with them... wait a minute.. what is wrong with me? hymmmm... then I remembered. I trim my beard and style it differently today... I guess this must have been the cause... !!..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Prints

The search for Rechargeable Batteries

Gmail - What would you Do?