No Free Wireless

There is no free wireless(wifi) at Changi Airport. I
aproach the help desk enquiring for one, and the girl
mention that the entire airport is wireless, anywhere
can get signal, however, user needs to be a
subscriber. User can lease a subscription, but only
in Terminal 1. I am in Terminal 2 and so, no wireless
access for me. How many international users would
subscribe from Singapore for wireless... hymm.. maybe
this is only for the nyich market only...

I am now at another free internet access terminal.
However, the sponser of this terminal is unclear, as
there is no brand names being advertise here. There
is another 40 minutes till the boarding time, and I am
reluctant to boot up my notebook to work. Wonder if
the plane has any power adapter, so that I could use
the notebook for longer than 2 hours. At times like
this, batteris that last 9 hours are very useful, will
have to request for one.. not sure how to justify for
it.. hehe...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Prints

The search for Rechargeable Batteries

Gmail - What would you Do?