Pulau Tikus Yataimura


I had lunch at Yataimura today, as we were craving for some Japanese food. The place was packed when we arrived and there were already about 5 people infront of us waiting for a seat. Imediately I notice that there were empty place on the individual seats and asked if me and ML can sit there. She nodded and we imediately settle down. I already wanted to have katsu don before comming here, and so I did not pay too much attention to the menu. The menu has been changed since the last time when I was here, which is like more than a year ago. After some deliberation, ML also wanted to have katsu don, and I felt like there is no variety in our lunch, and so I persuade her to have ramen. When we order the ramen, the waitress asked which level of spicy hot do we want? Level I, II or III, we were like.. huh... wah... ok, lets take the least spicy one... Level I. The ramen was quick to come. The first bite ML took, she screem out... Ouch... I was like ... wha.. what happen??... This is really Hot.. Ya la... I said.. the noodle just came, sure hot one la... no.. she exclaim... I mean, it is really spicy hot!!... I tried it.. and wow.. it is really spicy hot... and this is only level I... what if it is level III, sure lau sai imediately... we were thinking maybe, Level I is the hottest and Level III is mild... hehe..  Posted by Hello

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Prints

The search for Rechargeable Batteries

Gmail - What would you Do?