Online Flight Check-in

I arrived at Penang International Airport rather early
at 8am, while the flight will only depart at 10.30am.
I came early to have B'fast and also check-in early to
get the seat of my choice. When I arrived, the
Check-in counter was closed. It only open 15 minutes
later at 8.15am, and I was among the early people to
check in. When I enquire for the Sin-LA flight to get
Seat # 31 or 34, the lady at the check-in counter said
it was full, hymm.. this is strange, so early(flight
will depart from Sin at 4pm) and full already, ok,
never mind, just give me any isle seat, I exclaim. It
is also full sir, she said again, Huh!!??? I was dumb
struck...

In disbelive, I asked, so early full already? this is
strange? she then said that out of the 170 seats, 90
has check-in already... wow... I said, this is really
early.. I got a miserable window seat and I was
beginning to suspect that SIA has a new online
check-in. I did not pay too much attention to it
after that.

Not till when I arrived, one of my old manager shouted
for my attention, Hey... I said, and we started
talking, and I told him about the seat thing, and he
said he check-in last night... through phone... He
tried online, but it did not work, well, the last
travel I had was a year ago... and many things has
changed since...

Now I know what to do for the returning fight...

Ops got to run for the flight, boarding now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Prints

The search for Rechargeable Batteries

Gmail - What would you Do?