Incident @ Penang GH

One of my colleague foreword this to me today, instead of sending it out, I am sharing it here…

Hi Friends,
Just to share with you an incident that happened in the GH Penang carpark about 2 wks ago.Hope you will let your friends know and so everyone will be more careful.
My wife went to GH to visit someone and as she was returning after the visit at night, she sat in her car and was about to start the car when someone, who was wearing a cap,came to her and knocked on the window gesturing that she had a flat tyre. My wife ignored the man (she had always locked her car door) and started to drive away but found it
quite difficult as indeed she had a flat tyre. She refused help from this stranger and phoned me. I went to her aid as fast as I could. Luckily she was OK but told me the stranger was waiting for a long time refusing
to leave her. The next day as I took the tyre to the tyre shop for
repairs was shocked to see that the tyres was actually slashed several times.

Please be careful, especially all lady drivers.

Sincerely
hcyeoh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Prints

The search for Rechargeable Batteries

Gmail - What would you Do?