Hovering While Typing!

I installed this ergonomic reminder into my notebook that was distributed in the company.  This reminder will pop up every X minutes and remind user to stretch and give computer ergonomic tips.  One pop up just now and says that when typing, the wrist should not be rested at anywhere, the wrist should be hovering above the keyboard.  I am trying this out now, and it sure feels funny.  All this time, I have been typing with my wrist rested on the keyboard.  The Ergo keyboard that I have from Microsoft has a huge base where my wrist can rest upon.  Will try out this hovering method and see if I can get use to it.  Now I kinda feel a little strain on my fingers for typing this way.. hehehe.. maybe I have achieved ergo with the old method and now changing, it will be a strain to the fingers.. hehe..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Prints

The search for Rechargeable Batteries

Gmail - What would you Do?