House OC

It has been 6 months since, and the house OC is yet to be in sight.  I have just called the House developer, a small developer compared to the big fishes here in Penang, and as usual, he is not in his office.  Wonder what these Rich Developers do in the day… My patience is running thin, the verbal promise of OC about 6 months ago has broken, and this has shaken my confidence in this developer.  The last I went to see the house, the grass was starting to creep into the house.  Wonder if I will get the house this year.. wonder if a tree will grow in the house before I get to move in.  Recent government initiative to encourage the developers to built and then sell seams to be the best idea at the moment.  It is a little too late for me.. but then, to prevent these delinquent house developers keep harassing the citizen, this is the right thing to do.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Prints

The search for Rechargeable Batteries

Gmail - What would you Do?