Not a Defect

notdefect1-2.jpg

I was reading through the camera manual, and was amaze by the heap of disclaimer, warnings or clarification built into it. Above is an example.. I bet Jessica Simpson must have used a canon camera before and call in.


Help Desk: Canon Help, How can we help you?
Jessica: I have this camera, it was fine when I was using it indoors, but when I bring it out, on a sunny day, the screen goes dark… its like a vampire camera…
Help Desk: Miss, this is normal, it is today’s technology limitation man, the camera is not a vampire..
Jessica: Oh great.. I was worried for a moment, the camera might just bite my hand when I wasn’t looking or something…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Prints

The search for Rechargeable Batteries

Gmail - What would you Do?