New Moutain Dew

Mountain Dew – Code Red (Cherry Flavor)

Mountain Dew is my favourite softdrink of them all, and when I was in US a few years ago, the volume that I have drank is only second to water. And so, when I saw this Diet Mountain Dew Code Red in the vending machine, it is just natural I would buy and try it. This drink comes in a 20oz bottle, which is 1.25pt and 591ml. The color of the drink is light red in colors and even the bubbles are red in color. The first taste was awful, I don’t know what to explain of it, as I can’t comprehend it at all.. it taste like medicine, maybe because medicine has been made with cherry taste, it did not taste like cherry to me and it just taste awful. That’s all I can say about the taste, it is not that sweet as this has a Diet tag. The drink has some level of sourness in the aftertaste. I don’t think I would buy this drink again, I can’t even finish this bottle. It does not appeal to me, the only interesting thing of this drink is the color red. And red is not a reason to buy a drink….I give this drink a bad 1 out of 5.


Picture from Misc etc

Mountain Dew – Pitch black(Black Grape)

Sitting next to Code Red was Pitch Black. This version of Mountain Dew is much better than it’s neighbor Code Red. The Black Grape taste was strong, so much like Rebina with Regular Mountain Dew mixed together. The regular Mountain Dew after taste was strong with this. After a few gulp, the aftertaste screams at the drinker for more. Its nice, and I would buy this again. I give this drink a good 4 out of 5.



Mountain Dew – Live Wire (Orange Flovor)

The next Mountain dew with artificially tainted flavor is Live Wire, bright orange in color and looked like a burning liquid metal. Starting with the taste, the artificial orange taste nothing like the real orange. Yes, it does have a very strong tangerine taste to it, and it is much better than Code Red, the cherry flavor Mountain Dew. It is an enjoyable drink and it does need a couple of cans to get used of the taste, like our Tang's Orange Drink. It is not as appealing as the Pitch Black, but it is something in between Code Red's awfulness and Pitch Black greatness.



Photo from CNN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Prints

The search for Rechargeable Batteries

Gmail - What would you Do?