House Ready!

I received a call from the house developer today that they have completed the house and they are ready to give me the keys and I am required to pay the remaining sum to the house. (this is when the bank release the remaining sum and the loan starts to service) the developer said that they have completed all the nessary paperwork and have submitted application for CF. the authorities have 2 weeks to give the CF. If they find any problem with the developers application this process could take a long time. Anyhow, when I receive this news I was estatic.

A few hours later, and after talking with one of my colleague, I was totally down. After delivering the keys, and obtain the final payment, the developer is no more under any obligation by law. It is up to the local authorities to give the CF. My colleague waited 1 year for his first appartment CF, and recently, he purchase a new townhouse and he waited for 3 months for the CF.

I guess I will have to pay the remaining sum and hope that the CF process goes smoothly.

Useless without CF

No CFs until houses fully completed: Ong - 26/04/04
Check Houses Are Ready Before Accepting CF Applications, Says Ong - 25/04/04

Comments

ks said…
Hi! Where's your new house?
Kew said…
At Batu Maung further up... A place called Diamond Valley
ks said…
Any pictures of your new house to be uploaded here? On the CF, I pray for you, you pray for me! ;D
Kew said…
on the CF... if I dont get it within the next couple of weeks, I will not get it for the next few months...

if everything is ok (as claim by the developer), the CF will be ready... but if there are problems, then the CF will be delayed till those problems are reatified.... and this will take months...

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Prints

The search for Rechargeable Batteries

Gmail - What would you Do?