Boss Belanja

Boss ask me to organize a lunch for the group as she is back for a few weeks. What I forgot to do is ask if this is she sponsoring the lunch or we are sponsoring ourselves.  Then in the car just now, she asked where we are going.  I have not planned at all where to go, I was initially hoping that she has somewhere in mind already.  She said Well Kew, you are the organizer, where are we going ? I immediately replied.. eeemmm.. what is the budget boss? The she exclaim.. the budget is up to you guys, I was like oook uuuhh I believe I have just imposed on here that she is to belanja and se we decided to go to this new Chinese restaurant in Crystal Point called Jade Blossom.  A typical Chinese restaurant name.. We first ordered 4 dishes, then when they start to come one by one, the portion was so small that my boss ordered another dish.  We have clay pot toufu, assam fish (siakap), lemon chicken, boiled kang kung and the yam ring, the last dish.  The food was average only, and only the yam ring worth mentioning.  But we chat a lot and it was fun Then the bill came, and it was RM11x.  ooo quite expensive for 4 people. The boss pick up the bill and asked for a receipt.  Then we headed back to office and when my colleague drop off our boss, my colleague said thanks for the lunch and the boss was just quiet only.. hehehe ops again so now, is the meal just now for everyone to pay or she is forking the bill hymmm.. anyway, I had fun and now very full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Prints

The search for Rechargeable Batteries

Gmail - What would you Do?