Easy Drive

I was rather worried about the jam on the highway as it is a long holiday weekend for Png and many people would head south.  However, when we hit the highway, the road was clear.  Hardly any jam and the traffic was not heavy at all.  It was a pleasant drive to KL and then from KL to Mcca.  We manage to stop for Satay Kajang in KL before continuing out journey.  KL skyline was especially clear and as we were coming into KL the country landmark, KLCC was very clear and beautiful.  It just make me wish I have the time to take a few nice shots of KL skyline.  I must make a trip down to KL for some night shots of the city and putrajaya.  Am sure some of my friends in Png & KL is with me on this well.. another plan goes into the book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Prints

The search for Rechargeable Batteries

Gmail - What would you Do?