Climbing Equipment

I used to indulge into Rock Climbing.  I had my rope (Some American Brand), crab (lucky), blayer device (Riverso Petzl), my harness (Petzl), my chalk bag (Jansport) and Chalks (Petzl).  I used them for like 10 times, and now they are neatly tucked away in the closet.  There are little passion for me to get back to this sport.  My muscles are shrinking and my weight are growing by the week.  I could not hold my weight anymore with my hands.  It is also shameful to see some fat dude trying to climb the wall that may just collapse on top of him.  Shame is also the factor as time goes, shyness grows as well.  I was bold last time, not caring what people would say, I would just climb and climb, try and try I was much younger and lighter then.  However, I still have some attachment to my equipment.  These equipment who I trust to keep my life save, have etched itself into my heart.  This is why, after 3 long years, I have not climb, the equipment is still with me.  But not for long.  ML father just asked me if he could have the equipment as he would like to teach the Rescue 911 volunteers on how to abseil down from a hill.  Guess this would put the equipment to good use.  I don’t believe I would ever climb again, long gone the zest.. With an heavy heart, I agreed to ML father's proposal. I still have strong attachment to my equipments, I guess it is time to say goodbye. As nothing in this world last forever, and so, I have to just have to release my attachments.. My heart is still heavy...  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Prints

The search for Rechargeable Batteries

Gmail - What would you Do?