Thought it was Flu

I was not feeling well starting late last week.  I had muscle ache, cough, phlegm, headache, runny and block nose and I felt like I was having flu.  I even have to work from home for a few days as I had diarrhea and my head felt like floating in the air.  Finally, last night, I went to see the doctor and to my surprise the doctor said that I had an allergy reaction.  Hymm, I was like but all the symptom was like flu.. I was a little skeptical.. but after taking the doctors prescribed allergy medicine, I felt well again this morning, just one dose and I felt better already.  Though I have less symptoms today, but I am recovering wow, allergy also can I thought I would be out for weeks due to flu

Comments

ashotiwoth said…
take care mate...
anything can happen nowadays.. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Prints

The search for Rechargeable Batteries

Gmail - What would you Do?