My Space, My Words, My Domain ? New Guidelines For Banks

My Space, My Words, My Domain ? New Guidelines For Banks

I just install the "Blog This" plug in on FireFox and tried it out on this posting. Regarding the new Bank Negara ruling, I believe it may not be a good thing after all. On the surface, it is good cause the banks no longer have the freedom to charge what they want, and so the price of service are regulated. The bad thing is now, other banks who do not charge, may start to consider charging. Why not? The price is regulated and no one can charge more, most likely, everyone will have the same charges. So, in all, the consumer may be in for a raw deal. But then again, this may not happen, the other banks may still decide not to charge anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Prints

The search for Rechargeable Batteries

Gmail - What would you Do?