MSN Space

Microsoft started Beta on a new Blogging tool called Spaces. I notice Microsoft likes to put 's' at the end of a word and make it a name for their product. Windows for instance, and now Spaces. Well, this is beside the point. I have tested out the webhost / client and found many interesting features that are rather impressive. In many ways, it is much better than Blogger, and then again, in many ways, it fall far behind. Nevertheless, I did a mini review at Msn Spaces itself which I setup.

Check it out at http://spaces.msn.com/members/shagalot/

Yea.. the blog address is rather sad... I still love Blogger.com blogspot address....

Oh, by the way, read the review from bottom up...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Personally, I still prefer bloggers than spaces.

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Prints

The search for Rechargeable Batteries

Gmail - What would you Do?