IT was a DVD weekend for me, watched 3 DVD's and didn't realize the weekend is over till the credits go for the third DVD. The first was Lord of the Rings, well, since in everyone's blog there seams to be some mention of the LOTR DVD, I might as well do too. ha ha.. The movie took almost all of my Saturday, the movie itself is a good 3 hours, and the DVD features were another 2. Thus, spent more than 5 hours on this disc alone. Black Hawk Down and Battlefirld Earth was viewed on Sunday. Oh, on Saturday, I have also tried the Hooters buffalo Wings source given by Jui from Arizona, US. Manage to make 11 wings with a full bottle of source and it tasted just like in Hooters, I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Prints

The search for Rechargeable Batteries

Gmail - What would you Do?